Download, print, sign and have notarized this Lease Agreement Form:
Please Follow These Steps Below When Renting Your Storage Unit.
1) Download Lease Agreement and Print.
2) Complete Agreement and have it notarized.
3) Scan and Email to I79Storage@gmail.com
4) Make Payment of $100.00 Security Deposit (for 10x30 unit) or $50.00 (for 10x10 or 10x20 unit) and Pay first Month Rent of $75.00, $90.00 or $110.00 for Storage Unit
5) The Security Deposit will be refunded when your unit is vacated in the same condition that you received it with a 30 thirty day written notice that you will be vacating the unit. Once the unit is inspected for any damage to outside, inside and if the unit is clean.
6) Gate Code will be set up at time of rental.
7) You will be informed by e-mail your gate code.
8) EVERYTHING MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE YOU WILL BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE UNITS.
9) Rent is due on the 1st day of every month and will be considered late if not paid by the 5th of each month. Late fee will be charged of $5.00 for every day the payment is late. YOUR UNIT WILL BE RED LOCKED ON THE 6TH OF THE MONTH AND WILL ONLY BE UNLOCKED AFTER PAYMENT AND LATE FEES ARE PAID.
10) When paying your rental you may select to pay 1 or more months at one time.
11) Please supply your own lock for the unit at time of rental a 10 X 10 and 10X20 uses one lock and a 10X13 uses two locks one on each side of unit. Round Locks are recommended.
Note: For RV/Campers Storage rental email email@example.com. Special Pricing Available!
Virginia Lee Correll